Fact or Fiction

Hello and Welcome

Here you will find up to date information on " Fact or Fiction, you couldn't make this shit up" by C A Scrimshaw

Available on Amazon you can get an ebook ( FREE with Kindle Unlimited), paperback, hard back large print and now also available as an audiobook on Amazon and Audible



I have always wanted to tell my story, not for sympathy or to shock anyone but to show I am human, my life has been far from perfect.
It's not one of those broken child books. I am and never will be broken. I am a strong woman with a successful career.
Why is it called fact or fiction? sometimes I have said to myself " You couldn't make this shit up” but then wonder if people would actually believe me if I told them. I really don't care if you believe it, I know it is true and I hope if it gives one child the confidence to speak out, or one woman the confidence to leave a toxic relationship it was worth writing.

I was brought up the youngest of six children on a council estate in Bradford, West Yorkshire

A victim of child abuse and a toxic marriage, keeping secrets from even those closest to me. I overcame the odds to pursue a nursing career

Now Recently retired from nursing I decided it was time to share my story.

Reviews on the book have been positive , you can check them out on the link.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09TJQC4HQ

Available in Ebook, paperback, hard back large print and now also available as an audiobook on Amazon and Audible


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my Author Blog

Amazon Countdown deal !

New Book 📚📚📚